Call for papers
We are seeking proposals for creative and innovative activities within the programme. Proposals are especially welcome from education policy-makers, researchers and practitioners; non-government organisations, foundations, community organisations and networks; governments and semi-government bodies; international bodies with an interest in education; and business and industry groups including large and small enterprises.
- 1. Why do access and equity matter in post-secondary education?
- 2. How do you combine equity and excellence?
- 3. Who has responsibility for access and equity?
- 4. What does innovation look like in access and equity?
- 5. How do we combine capacity and cost?
- Conference Proceedings
- How to Submit