4. What does innovation look like in access and equity?
Extending access and equity in post-secondary education across the world will require different approaches and ground breaking action. This strand will address the following questions:
- How do we identify and foster innovation in work to extend access and equity?
- How do we engage students and young people as creators, owners and drivers of change?
- What are examples of innovation in partnership working between schools and post-secondary institutions?
- How are post-secondary institutions using technology and social media to reach out to schools and learners from marginalised groups?
- How are post-secondary institutions using technology and social media in learning and teaching to improve the success in post-secondary education for learners from marginalised groups?
- What are examples of innovative best practice at the institutional/strategic level in extending access and equity in post-secondary education?
- How are students from marginalised groups being supported to obtain secure employment after university?
- What new theories are being developed to strengthen understanding and knowledge in the field of higher education participation, access and equity?