3. Who has responsibility for access and equity?
Post-secondary education institutions, policy-makers, business and non-government and community organisations all have a role to play in extending access and equity.
- How is the private sector in Asia and Australasia and beyond actively contributing to access and equity in post-secondary education?
- How are NGOs in particular in Asia and Australasia and beyond actively contributing to access and equity in post-secondary education?
- How else could NGOs contribute and what could we do to strengthen their role?
- What are the ‘equity challenges’ for policy-makers in different countries/continents?
- How are national and regional governments meeting these challenges?
- What are schools and colleges doing to support the progression of learners from marginalised groups into post-secondary education and what should they be doing?
- How are academic departments/deaneries taking responsibility for the success of their learners from marginalised groups?